Simple, yes, in need of a recipe, maybe not, but here goes, I worked from home today (my favorite kind of work day!) and I wanted something healthy and quick, this was really good, creamy, salty, oniony, perfect!
Sometimes you just need a simple inspiration so here you go. Give this vegan toast a try.
- 2 pieces of your favorite bread (I used Ezekiel)
- 1/2 avocado (or more, your choice), mashed – don’t liquify – a little chunky is good
- few tablespoons of chopped red onion
- 1 tomato, sliced
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
Toast bread, spread with avocado, top with onion, tomato, salt & pepper. That’s it, healthy, simple, yum! Next time I think I will add a few capers!
- Mama’s Homemade Guacamole Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Is Antigua Guatemala the Avocado capital of Guatemala ? (socialmediasnews.wordpress.com)
- How to Eat Hass Avocados (avocadocentral.com)
- Simple but great guacamole (zestyvegan.com)
- Salsa-Stuffed Avocados (treehugger.com)