I have been using my new juicer pretty regularly this week, this is a variation of the first one I posted – I little more tart due to the lemon – yum! My 2nd try of vegan juice turned out pretty good.
- 4 carrots
- 1 apple, sliced into wedges
- 1 beet, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- ginger, I use about a 1 inch piece, peeled
- lemon, I used a couple pieces, peeled
- cholula, or other hot sauce to taste, if desired
- Put ingredients into juicer in order indicated, and enjoy!
- My first juice #vegan (zestyvegan.com)
- The Joy of Juicing This is one drinking habit your doctor can get behind (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Get on the “Kale Trail!” (healthdiscoveryjourney.com)
- Juicing Recipes (aggiegrlworkout.wordpress.com)