The spinach I bought had gone bad or this would have just been “green juice” – I wanted to try something different, no beets or carrots in this one – I couldn’t get Mike or Calista to try as I haven’t gotten them to jump on the juicing bandwagon quite yet, I however, rather enjoyed this juicing concoction, and hope you do to. Don’t be afraid to try this green vegetable juice.
- 1 English cucumber
- 5 celery stalks
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 lime, peeled
- chunk of ginger, peeled
- Place in juicer in order indicated, here’s to your health!
OMG now that is too easy!!!
- Juicing at Home (dalailina.wordpress.com)
- #vegan juice2 (zestyvegan.com)
- Vegetable Juicing (delovewriter.com)
- Juice Recipe for Weight Loss (lindawagner.net)
- Get on the “Kale Trail!” (healthdiscoveryjourney.com)
- My first juice #vegan (zestyvegan.com)
- Blending Verus Juicing. (blissreturned.wordpress.com)