This one’s a winner, super easy, tasty, and healthy! This is great for a make-ahead, take to work lunch, keeps in the fridge for a few days. This vegan tuna salad is so good!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- dulse flakes (organic seaweed), gives the salad that “from the sea” taste
- salt & pepper (lots of fresh cracked black pepper)
- 2 to 4 T veganaise, you decide how creamy you want it
- Pulse garbanzo’s in food processor until somewhat chopped, transfer to a mixing bowl add rest of ingredients, mix, taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- I served mine with pita, tomato, and kalamata olives.