Chocolate and peanut butter, oh my!
- 2 c unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 c raw sugar
- ¾ c unsweetened cocoa powder (I used dark)
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 c water
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 c vegan chocolate chips
- 3-4 T natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Pour in wet ingredients, mix until well blended.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Drop peanut butter on top of batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until brownies are no longer shiny and there is no “jiggle” in the center. You can also test with a toothpick.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.
- A Sweet Tooth Fix – Vegan Brownies (inthelivingwell.com)