Delicious and loaded with flavor!
- 1 block extra firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 2 T dried dill (if you have fresh, definitely use!)
- 1 t black pepper
- ½ t salt
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 1 t dried mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/6 c olive oil
- Bake tofu on greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Check after 15 minutes, and turn tofu over.
- Watch carefully because tofu can turn from firm and cooked to crisp and chewy pretty quickly. After tofu has cooked, cool to room temperature.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Combine tofu with dressing and serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Mike ate his atop a large salad.
- Easy Lemon Dill Tofu (ohsheglows.com)