- 1 package firm tofu, pressed and drained
- canola oil
- ½ c Tamari
- ½ c toasted sesame oil
- ½ t liquid smoke
- 2 t agave
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- salt & pepper
- 1 T minced cilantro
- toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice tofu into medium slices.
- Place on oiled cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes, then turn over and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Take out of oven and cool.
- While your tofu is cooling, prepare the marinate.
- In small bowl, whisk Tamari, sesame oil, liquid smoke, agave, and seasonings.
- Once tofu has cooled, chop into small pieces, Combine tofu and marinate.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and cilantro.