Great as a side with dinner or for multiple lunch meals! Give this veggie salad a try and let me know what you think.
- 1 c cooked and cooled quinoa
- ½ head cauliflower, processed into small pieces in food processor
- 1 ½ c broccoli, processed into small pieces in food processor
- 2 large carrots, processed into small pieces in food processor
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped finely (you could use red or orange, too)
- ½ c dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- 1 ½ c toasted sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ c apple cider vinegar
- ½ c olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 T agave
- Crushed red pepper, salt & pepper (to taste)
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- For dressing; whisk all ingredients in a small bowl, taste, adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Pour dressing over salad, combine gently.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for later.
Trackbacks and Pingbacks: