Coconut Almond Balls
Quick, little morsels to satisfy your sweet tooth! Gluten and sugar free! Try these healthy, almost raw coconut almond balls today!
- Put walnuts, almonds and coconut in food processor, process until finely chopped (but not to the point of flour).
- Take ¼ cup of mixture out of processor and put in small bowl.
- Add chocolate to processor, process to break down chocolate.
- Add coconut oil and almond butter, process to combine.
- Roll mixture into small balls and roll in reserved nut mixture.
- Store in freezer or refrigerator.
Trackbacks and Pingbacks: