Caramelized Bananas – simplicity at it’s best, delicious, and super easy, with ingredients probably in your pantry right now!
- Peel and cut bananas, I cut mine into large pieces.
- Place bananas in oiled baking pan.
- Mix sugars and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over bananas.
- Put a little bit of EB on each banana, I took a teaspoon of EB and then pinched some off and put two pinches on each banana.
- Squeeze a little agave over each banana.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until bananas soften and sugar mixture gets all gooey and caramelized.
- I served mine atop vanilla Coconut Bliss ice cream, yum!