Salad with Tahini Dressing – easy, hearty, and delicious – try this for a quick summer dinner
- 4-5 c baby spinach
- 6 red potatoes, rinsed, cubed, tossed with a little cayenne, salt, and olive oil and roasted at 375 degrees until tender, cooled slightly
- 1/3 c dried cranberries
- ½ c toasted sliced almonds
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 c diced red onion
- ½ c smoked tofu, chopped (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 T tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 T agave
- salt, pepper, cayenne
- ¼ to 1/3 c water
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl or platter.
- Mix dressing ingredients in blender, taste, adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve dressing alongside salad.