Veggie Juice – Health in a cup. Give this one a try, Mike who hates beets even liked this one, woo hoo!
Here’s the veggie prep pic:
Author: Theresa Whitney
Recipe type: Juice
- 3 large carrots, rinsed
- ½ a large beet, peeled and chopped
- 3 celery stalks, rinsed
- 2 green apples, rinsed and chopped
- 2 large chunks ginger, peeled and chopped (I love ginger, if you don’t use less, ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is very good for you!)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Put veggies and apple in your juicer, juice, pour, and enjoy.
- Can’t you just feel the health seeping in?!