Vegan Vegetable Lasagna – sooo good, comes together pretty quickly and it is loaded with flavor, you will not miss the cheese!
Vegan Vegetable Lasagna
Recipe type: main dish
Bursting with flavor, spinach, mushrooms, potatoes and almond cheese make for a perfect vegetable lasagna
- 1 pkg lasagna noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 jar of your favorite jarred marinara (or use homemade)
- 2 red potatoes, cooked, cooled, peeled and sliced
- 1 recipe almond cheese (use mine or your favorite recipe)
- ½ pkg mozzarella Daiya
- 1 ½ cups cleaned and sliced mushrooms (I used button and cremini)
- fresh baby spinach (I used several large handfuls)
- ¼ c olive oil
- ⅛ c red wine vinegar
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 1 t italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 t agave
- Mix oil, vinegar, seasonings, garlic and agave in a bowl, add mushrooms and let marinate for about 20 minutes.
- To assemble lasagna, put a little sauce in the bottom of pan, top with about 4 noodles, more sauce, potatoes, half of almond cheese, about 4 more noodles, more sauce, spinach, 4 more noodles, more sauce, rest of almond cheese, mushrooms (and any remaining marinade), 4 more noodles, and enough sauce to cover the noodles.
- Sprinkle on Daiya and a little italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Let cool for about 7 minutes before cutting into squares.