Vegan Vegetable Lasagna – sooo good, comes together pretty quickly and it is loaded with flavor, you will not miss the cheese!
Vegan Vegetable Lasagna
Bursting with flavor, spinach, mushrooms, potatoes and almond cheese make for a perfect vegetable lasagna
Recipe type: main dish
- 1 pkg lasagna noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 jar of your favorite jarred marinara (or use homemade)
- 2 red potatoes, cooked, cooled, peeled and sliced
- 1 recipe almond cheese (use mine or your favorite recipe)
- ½ pkg mozzarella Daiya
- 1 ½ cups cleaned and sliced mushrooms (I used button and cremini)
- fresh baby spinach (I used several large handfuls)
- ¼ c olive oil
- ⅛ c red wine vinegar
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 1 t italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 t agave
- Mix oil, vinegar, seasonings, garlic and agave in a bowl, add mushrooms and let marinate for about 20 minutes.
- To assemble lasagna, put a little sauce in the bottom of pan, top with about 4 noodles, more sauce, potatoes, half of almond cheese, about 4 more noodles, more sauce, spinach, 4 more noodles, more sauce, rest of almond cheese, mushrooms (and any remaining marinade), 4 more noodles, and enough sauce to cover the noodles.
- Sprinkle on Daiya and a little italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Let cool for about 7 minutes before cutting into squares.