Orange Cranberry Scones – These scones are truly delicious. Calista made them and I had one (or two) every day until they were gone. Moist and flavorful, not at all dry.
Orange Cranberry Scones
Moist, flavorful, delicious, you must try these scones!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a cookie sheets.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cut in Earth Balance until mixture is in small granules (you can use your hands or a pastry blender).
- Stir in the cranberries, zest, and juice.
- Gradually add the almond milk until mixture forms a thick biscuit dough.
- Spoon batter onto cookie sheets (about ¼ cup per scone).
- Leave some space between scones because they spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.