Vegan Peach Cobbler – simple, perfect summer dessert!
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ c Earth Balance, cut into small dice
- 5 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- ½ c all purpose flour
- ½ c raw sugar
- 1 t baking powder
- ½ c vanilla almond milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 T + 2 t cinnamon
- ⅛ c + 2 T brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease bottom of baking pan (I used several small baking dishes).
- Place peaches in the bottom of baking pan (s).
- Mix flour, raw sugar, baking powder, almond milk, vanilla, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and ⅛ cup brown sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Top with Earth Balance.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon and brown sugar on top of cobbler.
- Bake for another 5 – 10 minutes until peaches are tender.
- Serve warm topped with your favorite non-dairy ice cream.