Coconut Date Balls – these sugar-free, no cook balls are little bursts of energy in ball form!
Coconut Date Balls
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 c unsweetened coconut chips, finely ground
- 2 T flax seed, finely ground
- 2 T hemp seed, finely ground
- 1 c dates
- 2 T coconut oil
- ½ c coconut chips
- ¼ c hemp seds
- 1 T agave
- Combine 1 cup coconut chips, 2 tablespoons of flax and hemp seeds in a small bowl and set aside.
- Process remainder of ingredients in high-powered blender until smooth.
- Form mixture into balls and roll in reserved coconut seed blend.
- Store in refrigerator.
If you like these Coconut Date Balls give a comment. Or you can put your review up!
Trackbacks and Pingbacks: