Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles – These are our go-to peanut noodles. Calista requests these once a week. Quick, easy, and delicious, what more could you ask for?
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
Quick, at-home, thai takeout – these creamy, peanutty noodles are crave-worthy.
- 2 T rougly chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ inch chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- 2 t crushed red pepper
- 1 T agave
- 1 T Sriracha
- 3 T Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 T peanuts
- 1 t salt
- 1 t black pepper
- ½ c natural peanut butter
- ¼ to ½ c warm water
- 1 pkg of your favorite noodles (I use soba or fettucine)
- chopped peanuts and chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Blend remaining ingredients in high-powered blender until smooth.
- Taste, and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Drain noodles, toss with sauce and serve with peanuts and cilantro.
- You could certainly add in some baked tofu or stir-fryed vegetables, we however go for simplicity with this one.
- These also are great reheated, just add a little water to help soften.
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles – Spicy, creamy, peanut noodles – add these to your must make list!